3. Recovery Access / User Activation
In case you have lost access to the anoGov electronic procurement platform, due to the use of a new qualified digital certificate, all you need to do now is to associate this new certificate to your registration, by following the steps below.
1 - Go to the anoGov page of a contracting entity of your choice and select the “Recover Access” option:
2 - This process consists of identifying the company and the user for whom access to the platform must be recovered.
3 - After carrying out this procedure, the user in question will receive an email with a validation code (it may take up to 10 minutes). This information is displayed on the platform page:
Step by step user activation
Step 1 – After receiving the email with the activation code, you must activate the user by selecting the option “Activate User” on the anoGov page of the contracting entity.
The following window will be displayed:
Step 2 – Fill in the gaps referring to the company’s NIF, email address of the user who is recovering access, enter the activation code received in the email and click “Continue”.
Step 3 – Then, access the option “List / update certificates” and add the new Qualified Digital Certificate that is inserted in your machine by clicking “Add”, in the list of certificates.
Step 4 – Finally, select the “Send” button to complete the user activation process.
- You must select the authentication option to be able to authenticate on the platform and the signature option if the certificate is used for signing documents.
- If you are using Multicert certificates or a citizen card you must add the two certificates or the authentication and signature. If you use the DigitalSign certificate you only have one certificate to add.
- If you want to use the signature component and it is not active, you should contact the certification body of your certificate.
- Once the activation code has been used or the three days of its sending has passed by, it expires and a new code must be sent.
Once the activation code has been used or the three days of its sending has passed by, it expires and a new code must be sent.